Sunday, January 27, 2013

Zero Dark Thirty

I guess I have to admit that I'm not a political person. I know that Zero Dark Thirty is based on actual events and I'm also aware that a serious political issue has arisen over the depiction of waterboarding in the film and whether information gathered during waterboarding contributed to the demise of Osama bin Laden. But as I watched the movie, I soon pretty much forgot all that and began responding to the film as a suspense flick. And I really liked it! It starts off kind of slow, but it definitely gets there. Question: Does this mean I'm not allowed to vote anymore?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jay its Skip from Deland Fl.
    I saw Zero Dark Thirty but, wasn't as in favor of it as much as you were. I saw the National Geographic version of this movie so it kind of spoiled it for me. I definately think the performances by everybody were great but the movie itself was anticlimactic.

    ReplyDelete