Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spider-Man: Turn On the Dark!

Adaptation

During the summer, the UCF campus takes on a "Land That Time Forgot" sort of feeling. With so many teachers, students and even staff and administrators away, it can be hard to know who's minding the store. This is especially true in the evenings, when I typically teach during the summer.

My Adaptation class ends at 9:50 p.m. Last night, in the second half of class, we were watching A Room With a View when the view suddenly changed. At about 9:15, a row of lights at the front of the classroom popped on and would not shut off. Maintenance couldn't do anything about it. Naturally, my first thought was ghosts. Now I'm thinking there's a timer issue or something. Either way, who you gonna call? I am trying to get this fixed, but is there anyone left on campus who can help?

No comments:

Post a Comment