Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Papers & Printers


Adaptation


There's been an epidemic of students who come to class without their papers printed out. So they ask if they can email the papers to me right after class.
Out of a class of 19, I've had seven students so far with this problem. This is getting out of hand. So I have decided, reluctantly, to institute a new rule.
From now on, if you come to class without your paper, you lose half a letter grade if you email it to me that day. (Of course, you lose a full letter grade if you email it to me the next day, as it says in the syllabus.) The only exception is for students who don't come to class on a given day. If you're actually absent, you can email me your paper that day and get full credit for the paper (although, of course, you're counted as absent).
This new rule does not apply to papers that have already been emailed.
We're about halfway though this semester, campers. Let's focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment